Are you a GP or healthcare professional who would like to enhance your understanding of Anorexia Nervosa?
Would you like to feel more comfortable when working with eating disorder clients, specifically those struggling with Anorexia Nervosa?
Join Zuzanna Gajowiec, (Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, Clinical Psychologist and Family Therapist) and Deirdre Reddan (Eating Disorder and Parent Coach) for our Deep Dive Webinar:
‘Navigating Anorexia Nervosa: From early warning signs to treatment and recovery’ on Saturday 24th February from 10am – 12pm.
Upon completing this webinar with us, you will be equipped to:
- identify the early warning signs of Anorexia Nervosa
- understand the pathology of Anorexia Nervosa
- understand and navigate the treatment and recovery process, and your role as a primary care practitioner and advocate
- understand the medical complications that might arise – and how to address them
- support a patient suffering with a Severe and Enduring Eating Disorder