Longstanding eating disorders increase risks and complexity. Families often struggle to remain hopeful and persistent – especially after multiple treatments and exploring multiple routes to recovery.
This webinar is for you if:
- You want a hope boost.
- Want to learn what newest research teaches us about longstanding eating disorders.
- Want to learn new strategies and skills to support your loved one.
We will address specific issues faced by people living with a persistent eating disorder and suggest new strategies:
- Physical problems related to long duration of symptoms.
- and psychological problems
- Cognitive rigidity
- Internalized eating disorder beliefs and cognitions
- Family stress