© 2023 All rights reserved
Showing the single result
Your Recovery Compass500.00€
Your Recovery Compass – Six weeks live program providing you with the tools, skills and understanding to support your loved one’s recovery and yourself.
Starting Date: 05.02.24 – sign up now and get immediate free access to our pre-recorded webinar From Fear to Focus: Eating Disorder Basics from Diagnosis to Next Steps
& free access to our Carer Online Support Groups before and during the program
Early Bird price 390 € (register before January 20th)
Over a number of sessions, Deirdre will help you to:
- Understand the eating disorder illness better
- Give you the tools and techniques you need to better support your child
- Understand that you HAVE a role to play in supporting your child’s recovery – no matter their age
- Feel more empowered
- Feel listened to, understood and supported
This 1:1 session with Zuzanna is intended to assist with assessment, diagnosis, and treatment recommendations. The session will (a) involve a history and interview(s), combined with the use of a number of assessment tools which will help to both formulate diagnosis and offer recommendations for treatment, as well as a risk assessment and (b) help to answer some of the following questions:
- Is this disordered eating or an eating disorder?
- Which eating disorder is it?
- How severe is the presentation?
This assessment will enable the development of a strategic treatment plan, using proven evidence-based therapies, co-ordinated with other treatment providers as appropriate (for example, psychiatrist, GP, Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services and/or dietitian). Families are guided and supported by a team of professionals, working alongside them and their loved one.